If you prefer to do a self drive we can still design a tour for you, arrange the accommodation and hire vehicle. We will then meet you at the airport hand over your maps and vouchers, assist you to the Europcar office and off you go.
Any problems encountered along the way – all you need to do is contact us and we will sort it out for you. This way you are guaranteed recommended accommodation and advise on what there is to be seen in our beautiful country.
The Self Drive tours Include:
- Car rental
- Unlimited mileage/km’s
- Car insurance for theft and damage
- Quality accommodation
- Game drives when required
- Domestic flights when required
Travel South Africa from the majestic Table Mountain in Cape Town, the fairest Cape of all, along the famous Garden Route to the Sunshine Coast of the Eastern Cape and visit one of our many well known Game Reserves in this area, i.e. Shamwari, Kariega, Amakhala, Schotia…
Continue to Lesotho, through the Transkei, the birthplace of Nelson Mandela, to KwaZulu Natal and restore your soul in the beautiful folds of the Drakensberg Mountains. Visit the Zulu Battlefields to relive the history of this time before traveling through Swaziland to the famous Kruger National Park and continue your holiday in Gauteng (Johannesburg) and also visit Sun City to round up your visit to South Africa. South Africa has something for everyone!
- Choice of accommodation to suit your budget
- Quote in South African (ZAR) currency for better prices for you
- Comprehensive vehicle backup systems with branches in all major centers
- All necessary itinerary, vouchers, road maps, information, directions as well as information for claiming back your VAT on departure, put together in a package and delivered to you on arrival.
We advise our visitors on all areas of interests and activities to ensure that everyone enjoys a memorable SELF DRIVE holiday in South Africa.
Contact us for more info